- 2 packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tbsp holiday sprinkles, optional
- 2 oz white chocolate, melted
- 24 mini candy canes
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- mini marshmallows, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add cookie dough and optional sprinkles. Mix with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes until light brown and remove from oven. Use a melon baller or small spoon to create divots in middle of each cup.
- Cool several minutes and remove cups to a cooking rack. Clip mini candy canes, dip ends in white chocolate and attach to cups.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, add chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted, mixing in between.
- Transfer filling to a pastry or ziplock bag. Pipe pipe into each cookie cup (alternatively spoon it in). Add marshmallows on top. Serve and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site