A beautiful appetizer to celebrate National Hummus Day – hummus flatbread with sun-dried tomatoes, feta, spinach, pine nuts, and pesto sauce makes for an easy-to-prepare snack. This post is s…
- 3 naan flatbread see note*
- 1 10-ounce container Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus
- 2.5 ounces baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the spinach and cover. Cook until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Toast the naan/flatbread on a skillet or in the oven.
- Smear the hummus liberally over the naan. Layer with sauteed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and pine nuts. Drizzle with pesto sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Cut into pieces and serve.