- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 10.75 oz condensed tomato soup
- 8.75 oz canned corn
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar blend
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Normal.
- Add a dab of butter or margarine to the pot and then add the ground beef.
- Cook the ground beef until almost no pink remains.
- Add the chicken broth, milk, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the pot. Stir.
- Add the long grain rice and gently push it down until it is covered by the liquid.
- Add the tomato soup and corn. Do not stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the steam release handle to the sealing position.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 7 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid from the Instant Pot and stir.
- Add the shredded cheese and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here