Instant Pot Chicken Marsala (Pressure Cooker) , By Healthy Living and Lifestyle .
A quick and easy chicken marsala recipe with a creamy sauce in the Instant Pot pressure cooker. Low carb, keto, and gluten free.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 3 Servings
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 10 ounces cremini mushrooms sliced
• 3 cloves garlic minced
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 cup dry marsala wine
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon corn starch
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• salt and pepper
• chopped fresh parsley
• Slice each chicken breast horizontally in half to make it thinner. Pat dry with paper towels. Generously season all over with salt and pepper.
• Select the saute mode on the pressure cooker for medium heat. Add olive oil to coat the bottom of the pot. When the display reads HOT, add garlic and mushrooms, cooking for a few minutes until they start to release their juices, stirring frequently. Turn off the saute mode.
• Add marsala wine and briefly scrape up any brown bits stuck to the bottom of the pot.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Instant Pot Chicken Marsala (Pressure Cooker)
Rated 5/ 214 based on 214 Customer Reviews