- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Zest from 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- Pour water & rice into the instant pot.
- Select Low Pressure or the Rice Button.
- Cook for 12 minutes on low pressure.
- Do a quick release.
- Fluff rice, add in lime juice, zest, & cilantro. Give rice good stir.Instant Pot Chipotle’s Cilantro Lime RiceServe or freeze once cooled.
- **Recipe updated 12/16 to include salt.
- *2 cups of rice was enough for 3 freezer bags of rice for a dinner side sized portion for 2.
- **You can double this recipe, time remains the same
- ***FREEZER DIRECTIONS (freeze up to 3 months)
- To FREEZE: Place cooled rice into freezer bag. Freeze
- To REHEAT: Remove bag from freezer and sit on the counter while preparing dinner. (If in a rush, you can run the bag over warm water to loosen the frozen rice from the Ziploc) Remove rice from bag and place in a microwavable bowl. Add TBSP of water, cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 4 minutes (This may give or take to reheat fully).
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here