INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- 1 pound (450g) chicken breast, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion (or shallot), finely chopped
- 16oz (450g) pasta
- 3 cups (0,75l) chicken broth
- 1.5 oz (45g) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup (180ml) heavy cream
- 2oz (50g) cream cheese
- 3 oz (90g) finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. To make the instant pot creamy garlic parmesan chicken pasta: Combine all the seasoning ingredients (salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika) and season the chicken pieces.
2. Turn on the pressure cooker and press the SAUTE function. Adjust to high. Quickly saute chicken on all sides then add chopped onion (or shallot).
3. Turn OFF the saute function and deglaze the pot with some of the chicken stock. Add the pasta and chicken stock and give everything a good stir.
4. Cover with the lid and lock it into its position. Turn the vent to the SEALING position. Press the MANUAL button (pressure cooking) and adjust the time to 3 minutes. When cooking is finished, release the pressure.
5. Stir in butter, heavy cream, cream cheese, grated Parmesan, and more spices if you like. Taste and add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle with finely chopped basil and serve the instant pot creamy garlic parmesan chicken pasta immediately. Enjoy!
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here