- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, 4 pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 2 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your grill or preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill it for 5-7 minutes per side or until cooked through. In the oven, place the chicken in a baking dish and cook for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, mix together the jalapenos, cream cheese, green onions, and cheddar cheese.
- For the grill – take the cooked chicken and place it on a piece of foil. Spread the cream cheese jalapeno mixture on top and return to grill. Close top with grill for 3-4 minutes until cheese begins to melt.
- For the oven – remove the baking dish and spread the cream cheese jalapeno mixture over the chicken. Return to oven and cook 8-10 minutes or until cheese I creamy and melted.
This article and recipe adapted from this site