- 1 lb. Shredded chicken, pre cooked
- 4 cups cauliflower rice, we used frozen bags
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. Cream cheese
- ⅓ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ c Bacon crumbles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green Onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saucepan over low heat, add 4 ounces of softened cream cheese and ⅓ cup of heavy whipping cream. Stir until the cream cheese is mostly melted.
- Add in the Mozzarella cheese and ½ cup of the cheddar cheese (reserving some cheddar for the toStir until the cheese is smooth and melted.
- Whisk in the ranch seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and chicken broth. Set aside.
- Add shredded chicken and cauliflower rice to a 13×9 baking dish. Mix.
- Pour cheese sauce over everything, mix.
- Top with bacon crumbles and more shredded cheese.
- Bake the casserole in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until bubbling and the top is golden.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here