- 4 medium size chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce or Franks Red Sauce
- 1/3 cup Mayonaise no sugar added
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 – 4 jalapenos fresh or pickled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 strips cooked bacon diced
- In a medium-size bowl, combine softened cream cheese, mustard, Sriracha sauce, mayo, and the Parmesan cheese together with a mixer on medium speed until all the ingredients come together. Set aside.
- Place 4 chicken breasts in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of each chicken breast covering it fully.
- Top with jalapenos.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and diced bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 to 40 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 165.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- You can serve this with a side salad or veggies such as sauteed spinach, broccoli, cauliflower etc…
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here