- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted, then cooled at room temperature
- 4 tbsp keto maple syrup * See notes
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup keto chocolate chips ** See notes
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a seperate small bowl, add your coconut oil, syrup, applesauce and extract and mix well.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Form 12 small balls of dough and place on the lined tray. Press each ball into a cookie shape and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray for 15 minutes, or until the cookies can be moved easily. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- * If you don’t follow a strict ketogenic diet, you can use pure maple syrup or agave nectar.
- ** You can sub this for any chocolate chips of choice
- Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Paleo, Vegan) can keep in a sealed container, at room temperature, for up to 5 days. Cookies are best kept refrigerated and will keep for 2 weeks. They are freezer friendly and will keep frozen for 2 months.
- This article and recipe adapted from this site
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.2mg | NET CARBS: 2g