- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, cubed
- 2 1/4 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Pour chicken broth into a 4-quart slow cooker and stir in dried parsley, dill, chives, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add half the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining half of chicken. Stir to coat chicken and set on low for 6 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Using two forks, shred chicken in the slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese and 2 cups cheddar until melted.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar, bacon, and chives before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site