- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener we like Lakanto-Golden
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Donut
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add and rest of ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until it becomes a sticky, thick dough.
- Use a piping bag or a ziplock bag to pipe the dough into a greased donut pan and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven to let cool.
- While cooling, start the glaze.
For the Glaze:
- In shallow saucepan, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
- Let cook on medium heat for five minutes while whisking constantly.
- Once donut is slightly cooled, drop in pan of hot glaze, and coat both sides completely.
- Repeat until all donuts are coated.(If you notice glaze is starting to thicken up in pan, place back on heat for a minute or so to remelt).
- Let cool on plate. The glaze with harden a bit, creating a crunchy exterior. Enjoy!
- Level: Easy
- Substitutes: Monk Fruit sweetener for any granulated sweetener
- Xanthan Gum can be omitted, although it will change the texture a bit
- Coconut Oil can be subbed for any oil
- Eggs cannot be substituted in this recipe
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here