- 3 eggs
- 300g caster sugar
- 150g light brown sugar
- 150g butter, melted
- 225g plain flour
- 90g cocoa powder
- 150g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- 150ml whole milk
- 8 x 4 finger Kit Kat bars, 2 crushed, 6 left whole
- Grease and line a 20cm x 20cm brownie tin and preheat the oven to 180 C / 160 C fan.
- Make the brownies: Whisk eggs into sugars until well combined then add the melted butter and stir to incorporate. Add the flour and cocoa powder then stir through the melted chocolate. Next add your milk and mix through thoroughly until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth with a palette knife then press the whole Kit Kats into the mixture. Spread the remaining half of batter on top of the Kit Kats in the tin. Smooth the top and then sprinkle with the reserved Kit Kats and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and a skewer inserted into the brownies comes out nearly clean.
- Set aside to cool and then slice into squares.
This article and recipe adapted from this site