- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 15 ounce box lemon cake mix
- 1 large egg
- zest from one lemon
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the cake mix, egg, and lemon zest until combined and a thick dough forms.
- Press 2/3 of the cake mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread the lemon curd evenly on top of the dough, but not completely to the edges.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the lemon curd, then drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the chocolate.
- Break up the remaining dough and crumble it over the top of the bars. Press lightly to seal.
- Bake for about 29-32 minutes, until slightly browned. Cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site