- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs lemon zest
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon + more for topping
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup raspberries + more for topping
- Whipped topping optional
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line a 9″x13″ pan with tinfoil, set aside.
- In bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, lemon zest and butter.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in large bowl beat your cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in your sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest and beat again until combined.
- Add in your eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in 2 1/2 cups of your raspberries and pour into crust and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until center is almost set, remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to set, then cut into bars and top with whipped topping, lemon zest and raspberries if desired.
- This article and recipe adapted from this site