Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars
Last Sat was my thirty first birthday, and it absolutely was additionally national lemon bar day!! Except that it wasn’t, and that i simply created that up. The lemon bar half, it absolutely was really my birthday.
I pay every kind of your time conversing with individuals (I virtually used the word conversating there solely to search out out that it isn’t really a word, which means that I even have in all probability been embarrassing myself all the time, however it’s cool). Anyway, I chat with individuals concerning what specifically they’d prefer to see on the web log. Some individuals need healthy things, some individuals need all of the chocolate.
These easy lemon bars have a sweet sugar cookie crust topped with a tangy lemon cheesecake filling and then topped with more sugar cookie crumble. The perfect balance of sweet and tangy. This post was
- Sugar cookie crust:
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup butter at room temperature
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- Lemon cheesecake:
- 8 Ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest divided
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- For the bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking dish with foil and spray liberally with non stick cooking spray.