- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken (white or dark meat is up to you)
- 3 garlic cloves, pealed and crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place the chicken in the Instant Pot and mix in the garlic, curry, turmeric, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and milk from the coconut milk (you’ll add the cream after you’re done cooking).
- Hit “manual” and set the time to 8 minutes.
- Once done cooking, quick release. Once the pin drops, open the lid (do not open before the pin drops). Remove the chicken, but leave the sauce. Add in the coconut cream and the coconut oil.
- Sauté for 10 minutes to reduce and thicken.
- Dice the chicken, then add back and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site