- 1 tsp agar-agar / gelatin / china grass
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 cups mango puree
FOR CREAM LAYER:
- 1 cup milk, full cream
- 1 tsp agar-agar / gelatin
- ½ cup sugar, powdered
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract / vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 tsp of agar-agar / gelatin and add 2 tbsp hot water.
- mix well and dissolve agar-agar completely.
- further add 2 cups of mango puree.
- mix well making sure the pulp gets mixed up with agar-agar uniformly.
- furthermore, place the serving glass in a bowl so that it gets tilted slightly.
- pour in prepared mango mixture till it reaches the rim.
- now refrigerate it for 2 hours or overnight, till it sets completely.
- after 2 hours, make sure to check the mango has set completely.
- now prepare cream layer by heating up milk.
- add in 1 tsp agar-agar / gelatin and whisk well.
- cook the milk on medium-low heat till it steams (do not boil).
- further add 1 cup cream and whisk well.
- additionally add ½ cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- whisk and dissolve the sugar completely.
- let the milk cool for 10 minutes before pouring to the glass.
- pour the milk into glass.
- refrigerate it for 2 hours or overnight, till it sets completely.
- finally, garnish with few chopped mangoes and enjoy mango panna cotta or mango pudding.
This article and recipe adapted from this site