- 16 Oreo cookies
- 3 Tablespoons butter
For the Cheesecakes
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 eggs
For the Chocolate Mousse
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted *(see note below)
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- hot fudge
- mini chocolate chips
- 18 mini Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place a large sheet pan on the bottom rack of the oven. Fill it halfway with water. Line muffin tins with 18 cupcake liners.
- Place the cookies in a food processor and pulse until they become crumbs. Stir in the butter.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the 18 cupcake liners and press down firmly. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the sour cream, vanilla, and flour and beat again.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and beat again. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the pan.
- Add the eggs and beat until mixed in. Spoon the mixture evenly onto the prepared crusts. Bake 22-23 minutes.
- Remove and let the cheesecakes cool in pan for about 15 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat the remaining cream cheese until creamy. Slowly beat in the melted chocolate chips.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip gently. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag with icing tip 1M. Swirl on the tops of the chilled cheesecakes.
- Drizzle with hot chocolate, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, and add a mini Oreo right before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site