- 1 premade chocolate pie crust
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup for serving (optional)
Instructions1. Using a handheld electric mixer or your stand mixer, combine cream cheese with sugar.2. Mix until smooth. It may take a few minutes to get all the lumps out.3. If you are using a stand mixer, be sure to scrape down the sides a time or two.4. Add in whipped topping. Stir well to combine.5. Now add in mini chocolate chips. Stir again until combined.6. Spread mixture into pie crust (mixture will be thick).7. Pop it into your fridge to cool for at least 3 hours.
Thisarticle and recipe adapted from this site