- 36 Golden Oreos divided
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 box 3.4 ounces INSTANT lemon, coconut, cheesecake or vanilla pudding
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 4 cups whipped topping about 12 ounces, from two 8-ounce packages, regular or fat-free
- 1 cup lemon curd jarred or homemade or you can use lemon pie filling
- Place 20 cookies in a gallon sized sandwich bag. Seal the bag except for one corner so air can escape and roll with a rolling pin to coarsely crush the cookies. Pour melted butter into bag and press with your hands to distribute. Place in the bottom of a 9×9” pan. Note: this is not a crust in the traditional sense. It’s loose and not compacted.
- Add pudding mix and milk to a medium sized bowl. Whisk until smooth and let sit for 2 minutes. Fold in a heaping 1 cup (about 1 1/2 cups) of whipped topping. Carefully spread over cookies in pan.
- Crush remaining cookies in a new gallon sized sandwich bag. Sprinkle half over pudding. Reserve the rest for the topping.
- Mix lemon curd gently with 1 even cup of whipped topping. Spread over pudding.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the curd mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site