- 3 ounce package Jello (any flavor!)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip , thawed
- 14 sheets Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the gelatin powder and boiling water for a couple minutes until completely dissolved. Whisk in the ice cold water for a couple minutes until cool and slightly thickened.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip until fully blended and the mixture is a uniform pastel color.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes while you prepare your crust.
- Blend the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground; add in the melted butter and pulse until well combined and all the crumbs are moist. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
- Give your gelatin mixture a whirl and pour into the prepared crust. Place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours until firm and set.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of whipped cream!
Article adapted from this site — Click Here