- 1/2 cup peanut butter no added sugar, no added oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (65 g)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple flavored syrup or regular maple syrup if not keto
- Chocolate shell – Optional !
- 1/2 cup sugar free vegan chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl add your fresh, runny peanut butter along with sugar-free maple flavored syrup. I like to use Monk fruit syrup with maple flavor. It has barely no carbs an it is natural. Feel free to replace by regular maple syrup if you are not on sugar-free or keto diet.
- Combine both ingredients with a spatula until it forms a shiny paste. If it is cold where you live, the peanut butter may be less soft. If so, you can microwave the ingredients for 30 seconds. It will make it easier to combine.
- When both ingredients are combined, stir in the coconut flour and keep mixing, with the spatula at first, then with your hands, until it forms a cookie dough ball.
- If it is too dry, this can happened if you did not measure the coconut flour carefully and add too much. Then simply, add 1-2 teaspoon of extra liquid sweetener until the ingredients comes together and a shiny cookie dough ball form.
- Roll 8 balls of same size between your hands and place each balls onto a plate covered with parchment paper. Leave 1 thumb space between each cookie ball.
- Flatten each cookie ball using a fork. First press the cookie ball with the back of the fork on one direction. Then, repeat on the other direction to form a cross on top of each cookie.
- Place the plate in the fridge for 5 minutes to set the cookies.
Chocolate shell – optional
- Meanwhile, place the sugar-free vegan chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave by 30 seconds burst, stirring between. Stop when fully melted and shiny
- Remove the peanut butter cookies from the fridge. Dip one cookie at a time into the melted chocolate. Hold one side of the cookie and dip the other half only.
- Place the dipped cookie onto the plate covered with parchment paper.
- Repeat the chocolate dipping steps until all the cookies have been covered with chocolate.
- Place the plate into the freezer for 2-5 minutes or until the chocolate shell is set.
- Store your cookies in the fridge for 3 weeks. in a sealed container. You can also store them at room temperature they will be slightly softer.
- You can freeze your no bake cookies too in an sealed box or bag. Defrost 1 hour before eating.
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here