- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups, either mini or regular size peanut butter cups
- 1 store-bought oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip until blended.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups chopped peanut butter cups.
- Spread filling into crust. Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site