- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 2 cups chocolate chips milk or semi-sweet or a combination of milk and dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
US Customary – Metric
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 inch square pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Leave an overhang around the edges.
- In a large microwave safe bowl add the peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 45-second intervals on medium power, stirring between each interval until everything is melted.
- Stir until the mixture is evenly mixed together and allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies and marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spread into the corners of the pan.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours or until set.
- Lift the bars out of the pan using the overhang from the parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cut into squares and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site