- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container fresh strawberries, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Set 5-6 whole strawberries aside for decoration.
- Wash, hull, and slice remaining strawberries. Layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with the remaining whole and chopped strawberries, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all), before serving.
- * If your strawberries aren’t sweet enough, add the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 TBsp of lemon juice in a bowl with your sliced strawberries. Mix well and set aside. Do not forget to drain the strawberries, before you place them on.
This article and recipe adapted from this site