For the Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake:
- 2 pkg Sugar Free Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Wate
- 3/4 Cup Cream Cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
For the Low Carb Crust:
- 1/2 Cup Pecans (ground)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Sweetener (Powdered Swerve)
- 2 Tsp Butter (melted)
1. In a food processor, ground the pecans until very fine. Then in a frying pan over medium heat, brown the ground pecans with the almond flour. Stir continuously until aromatic, approx. 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the sweetener and melted butter. Mix until combined.
2. Line a springform pan with parchment or wax paper (tin foil or plastic wrap will work too). Then press the nut mixture into the bottom of the pan. (using plastic wrap or waxed paper helps) Place the prepared crust in the fridge while the cheesecake filling is prepared.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the cream cheese, until stiff. Then in a saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the jello packets and stir until dissolved. In a blender, mix the jello with 1/2 cup cream cheese. Mix until smooth. Then slowly mix the jello mixture into the whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Pour the jello cheesecake over the prepared crust, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
– I used Two 11.2 g packages of Sugar Free Cherry Jello.
– The pecans can be crushed in a ziplock bag, if you don’t have a food processor. Using a heavy cup or rolling pin will help get it extra fine.
– The Cheesecake will work without a crust. You can skip the crust altogether and put the cheesecake filling into small glasses or bowls or you can use a springform pan or pie dish lined with waxed paper.
– If using a single serving blender to blend the jello, you may need to let to liquid cool a little bit before blending or use the vent if your blender has one. A smaller blender is at risk for over heating if the liquid is too hot. Blending while hot didn’t seem to bother my larger 12 cup blender.
– The jello and cream cheese can be blended with a mixer instead of a blender. Use a large bowl if possible because it gets messy.
– The Sugar Free Jello can be replaced with 2 boxes of non sugar free Jello.
– You can use store bought low carb whipped cream if you prefer. Use 2 cups prepared whipped cream in place of the 1 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream and 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
– Putting the Cheesecake in the freezer instead of the fridge will speed up the set time. 15 – 20 minutes in the freezer should be enough.
– Making the cheesecake in single serve portions will help it set faster also.
– Use 1 Tbsp of granulated sweetener in place of the swerve if needed.
This recipe makes 10 Slices of No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here