- 1 (6 oz.) packaged chocolate flavored crumb crust
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1egg, slightly beaten
- 1can(15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips. Divided
- Whipped cream
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Brush bottom and side of crust with egg yolk to seal crust. Place crust on baking sheet; bake 5 minutes.
2. Blend remaining whole egg, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips; pour into crust.
3. Place remaining 1/4 cup chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle melted chocolate over pie in decorative pattern.
4. Bake on baking sheet 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center of pie comes out clean. Cool 1 hour. Serve topped with whipped cream; garnish with additional milk chocolate chips, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie. Makes 8 servings.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here