- 36 OREO cookies (1 package)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces baking chocolate (I prefer melting wafers)
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: OREO CRUMBS, NUTS, SPRINKLES, DRIZZLED MELTED CHOCOLATE
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then crush the oreos (with filling) in a blender or food processor.
- Mix together the oreo crumbs and cream cheese with a hand mixer. If it isn’t coming together, get your hands in there and mix it up.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Then roll into a ball with your hands and place onto the pan.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm. You don’t want them too cold.
- Melt the chocolate and stir until smooth. Then use a fork to dip the oreo balls into the chocolate. Tap on the edge of the bowl to get the smooth finish. Use a toothpick to help slide the ball onto the pan. Allow to harden.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site