- 36 Oreo cookies finely crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces baking chocolate semi-sweet chocolate or white chocolate
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Use a food processor to crush oreo cookies into crumbs.
- Use a mixer to combine oreo crumbs and softened cream cheese. Mix well until they are smooth.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls. Place on sheet pan and freeze 20 minutes.
- Mean while, melt chocolate in microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth.
- Dip each ball in melted chocolate using a fork and then place them on the parchment paper.
- Decorate your balls with remaining melted chocolate or oreo crumbs if desired. Enjoy!
Article adapted from this site — Click Here