- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled, shell on, deveined and butterflied
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1½ cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Step 1In a saute pan, heat butter and olive oil. When butter is melted add minced shallot and saute until translucent.
Step 2Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring occasionally. Add dry white wine, red pepper flakes, and seasoning. Cook, stirring for a few minutes.
Step 3Remove from the heat, add breadcrumbs and chopped parsley. Mix well.
Step 4Spoon breadcrumb mixture over butterflied shrimp.
Step 5Preheat oven to 450°F(230°C).
Step 6Lightly spray a cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 7Place stuffed shrimp on the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes(do not overcook!).
Step 8Remove baked stuffed shrimp from the oven. Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site