- 2.5 Pounds Chicken Thighs or Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and place on the baking sheet.
- Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture evenly over both sides of the chicken, rubbing to coat well.
- In another small bowl stir together the lemon pepper seasoning, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
- Sprinkle the spices evenly over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
This article and recipe adapted from this site