- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips or ritz crackers, panko or bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create 6 fillets.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crumbs, parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken in the butter, and then roll in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through the center. Serve over brown or white rice with vegetables if desired.
NUTRITIONCALORIES: 187KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 6G | PROTEIN: 14G | FAT: 10G | SATURATED FAT: 6G | CHOLESTEROL: 60MG | SODIUM: 567MG | POTASSIUM: 218MG | VITAMIN A: 295IU | VITAMIN C: 0.7MG | CALCIUM: 80MG | IRON: 0.5MG
This article and recipe adapted from this site