- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Lakanto golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- (optional) 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice – I’ve heard many people like to add pumpkin spice for a little extra pumpkin kick!
- Greasing agent of choice
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered Lakanto golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease regular size (18×13) baking sheet. The sheet size can be a little flexible if you monitor baking time.
- Cake layer
- In a large bowl, add eggs, olive oil, monkfruit and pumpkin puree. Beat with hand beater until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt (and optional pumpkin pie spice). Combine well.
- Add dry mixture to egg mixture and continue beating with hand beater.
- Pour evenly in baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients (except almond milk) in a medium bowl and beat with clean hand beaters.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk (IF NEEDED) to get a slightly more spreadable consistency.
- Frost a WARM cake. Put small globs all over cake and spread with frosting spreader or butter knife. A spatula does not work very well.
- Put as much or as little frosting as you want!
- Keep refrigerated.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here