For Pumpkin Cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup sugar I used vanilla sugar
- 1 TBSP pure pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- 8 ounces cold brew coffee click for my guide on how to make cold brew
- 4 ounce pumpkin cream
- How to make Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at Home
- Make a batch of cold brew – or buy it premade.
- Make the Pumpkin Cream:
- In a medium saucepan, combine half and half, sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. Whisk over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is steaming. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer. Transfer to a clean jar with a lid and store in the fridge.
- To make one Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Coffee
- Optional step: use a milk frother to froth the pumpkin cream right before using.
- pour cold brew into a glass filled with ice. Top with desired amount of pumpkin cream. Dust with a pinch of pumpkin spice.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here