- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and evaporated milk and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate medium bowl; combine flour, pumpkin pie spice mix, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and whisk until combined.
- Pour dry mixture into pumpkin mixture and mix just until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each muffin cup with 1/3 cup batter (make sure you fill at least half way full – these will deflate a bit when they are cooling).
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until cupcakes are set.
- Let cool in the muffin pan for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer cupcakes to a serving tray or plate and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, top cupcakes with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
This article and recipe adapted from this site