- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until well-combined. It will be very liquid-y.
- Pour this pumpkin mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake for about 55-60 minutes.
- It might still be just a bit jiggly in the middle when done. It will continue to set up as it cools.
- Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site