- 1 (30 oz) can pumpkin pie mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup salted butter (2 sticks) melted
- 1 container white or vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Lightly spray the bottom only of a 9×13″ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer, (or large mixing bowl) mix together pumpkin pie mix and eggs.
- Then mix in cake mix and melted butter. Mix for a full 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake for about 45-55 minutes (center of the cake shouldn’t be jiggly.)
- Allow cake to cool completely then spread the frosting on top.
- Cut into 12 squares and serve!
This article and recipe adapted from this site