This ramen soup is perfect for a cozy night in and comes together in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or vegetable oil)
- 4 green onion, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, cut in halves
- 3-inch cube of ginger, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 oz dried shitake mushrooms (about 15–20 dried shitake, can sub fresh shitake)
- 1-litre vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp miso paste (white or red)
- 1 tsp agave (or maple syrup)
- 1 block soft tofu, cut into small cubes
- 2 packs vegan ramen noodles
- spinach, cilantro, & green onions to garnish
- Heat the avocado oil in a large pot on medium-high heat.
- Add the green onion, garlic and ginger to the pot and saute for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the dried shitake mushrooms and saute for another 2 minutes.