- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Additional raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the raspberries with 2 tbsp. of sugar. Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes. Place 1 cup of the raspberry mixture into a food processor or blender. Cover and process until the berries are pureed. Stir the pureed fruit back into the fruit in the bowl. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the heavy whipping cream, remaining 2 tbsp. sugar and vanilla in a chilled mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer using chilled beaters on medium speed until almost stiff peaks forms. Cover and refrigerate until ready to prepare the desserts.
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold the fruit into the whipped cream mixture, being careful to leave some visible swirls. Divide the mixture between 4 to 6 small dessert glasses. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with extra raspberries and/or mint leaves before serving.
Article adapted from this site — Click Here