- 1 cup (226g) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 cups (256g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup (63g) confectioners sugar
- 3/4 tsp almond extract, optional
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and white sugar until smooth. Mix in 1/2 tsp almond extract, egg yolk, and flour until dough comes together.
- Chill dough for 15-30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Using a spoon, make a small impression in the center of each ball. Fill impression with jam.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, mix together confectioners sugar, 3/4 tsp almond exact and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm cookies.
This article and recipe adapted from this site