Ingredients (check list):
- 1.6lbs / 750g Baby Potatoes
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, finely diced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme, finely diced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 390f/200c and place a suitably tray in there to get nice and hot.
- Meanwhile, slice your potatoes in half and combine in a bowl with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- When the tray is piping hot, take it out and place potatoes cut side down. Place back in the oven for 20mins or until nice and crispy.
- Enjoy with fresh parsley!
- Quick 1 min demo!
a) EXTRA crispy potatoes – I use olive oil for it’s flavour, but it starts to smoke at a higher temperature than 390f/200c. If you want to sacrifice the flavour, consider using vegetable/sunflower oil and roasting at 425f/220c for a little extra crispiness.
b) Parsley – Try not to think of this as just garnish, it adds a burst of fresh flavour to the potatoes.
c) Space them out – Make sure you don’t cram them together on the tray, otherwise they will simply steam instead of roast. Use two trays if needed. Either way make sure the tray is definitely piping hot and the potatoes and placed face down.
d) Calories – Based on divided between 4 people with 1 tbsp of parsley to garnish.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here