Roasted sweet potato (with olive oil, pumpkin spice, piment d’espelette, salt, pepper and thyme) with arugula, avocado, a jammy egg and hummus 🥑 and on top olive oil, chili flakes and coriander
- 2 pounds (1 kg) sweet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic (8 cloves garlic)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 220°C | 425°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on the sheet in one layer, and add the oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss until the potatoes are well coated and seasoned.
- Roast in the oven for 45 -55 minutes, while flipping occasionally, until fork tender.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve immediately!