- 1 (8-oz.) can crescent dough
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 6 Hershey chocolate bars
- 1 (10-oz.) bag large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Place crescent dough on baking sheet and pinch seams together. Fold edges of dough in to create a crust.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle all over dough. Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake until crust is golden about, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Layer bottom with chocolate bars. Arrange marshmallows on top of chocolate. Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are golden, about 10 minutes.. Watch carefully: once they brown, they brown fast!
This article and recipe adapted from this