- Slow Cooker – 4 quart or larger
- 9¼ oz. bag fritos
- 30 oz. Nalley Original Chili
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. sour cream
- ½ cup diced white onion
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray. Sprinkle 1.5 cups of fritos to the bottom of the slow cooker. Then spoon over the chili. Then sprinkle over half the onions. Sprinkle over half of the cheese. Spread over all the sour cream. Top with the rest of the cheese and onions.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve with the additional fritos on top. Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site