- Slow Cooker
- 1 – 32 oz. bag of hash browns or may substitute fresh diced potatoes
- 14 oz. kielbasa cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over hash brown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. It is done when your potatoes and onions have cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes. Enjoy!
- If you substitute fresh diced potatoes for the frozen, you will probably need to add to the cooking time. The dish is done once your potatoes and onions are cooked.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 592kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 1275mg | Potassium: 777mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 538IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 415mg | Iron: 3mg
This article and recipe adapted from this site