- 1 head cabbage
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and Fry in a medium heat until brown and crispy.
- Remove bacon and leave grease from bacon in pan
- Place Onion and garlic in the pan and fry for 1-2 minutes
- Chop up your cabbage into bite size pieces.
- Place cabbage in the pan along with spices.
- Stir and cook on a medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Stir bacon back in the pan and mix with the cabbage.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site