- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- sesame oil
- 6 oz soba noodles approx. 2 bundles
- 6 oz baby bok choy approx. 4 bundles
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 3 green onions diced, whites and greens separated
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts chopped
- cilantro chopped, optional
- red pepper flakes optional
- Prepare the sauce by combining soy sauce, tahini, sriracha, chili garlic sauce, rice wine vinegar, and 1 tbsp sesame oil in a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add soba noodles and cook according to package instructions. When done cooking, drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the noodles are being prepared, heat some sesame oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add bok choy to the pan with a dash of soy sauce and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook for a few minutes, flipping often, until bok choy begins to wilt. Remove from the pan.
- Place the pan back on the stove over medium heat and add some sesame oil to the pan. Add garlic and the whites of the onions and cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour half of the sauce into the pan followed by the bean sprouts and heat for 30 seconds.
- Lower heat and add the noodles and remaining sauce to the pan and toss until combined. Add bok choy back to the pan and allow it to heat through. Serve noodles topped with green onion, cilantro, peanuts and red pepper flakes.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here