- 4 chicken breasts approximately 2 lbs.
- 4 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Mix all of the seasoning ingredients together and set aside.
- Roughly chop the baby spinach and place it into a mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese, feta, and mozzarella. Massage the spinach with your hands, until well combined (it should look like thick paste).
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Divide the spinach stuffing into four equal parts and spoon it into the chicken pockets. Using toothpicks, secure the stuffing inside.
- Generously season the chicken with the spice mix and brush with olive oil on both sides.
- Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes, depending on how large your chicken breasts are.
This article and recipe adapted from this site