- 1/3 cup light strawberry puree
- 2 tablespoons heavy strawberry puree
- 1/2 cup chocolate, melted
- Milk agar-agar:
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon agar-agar powder
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, add milk, sugar and agar-agar powder.
- Using two bowls, pour 1/2 cup of the mixture into each bowl. In one bowl, add the light strawberry puree, and add the heavy strawberry puree to the other bowl. Pour each mixture into a mold, then cool in the refrigerator until solidified.
- Transfer the solidified strawberry balls into a large bowl and pour 1 1/4 cups of the milk agar-agar mixture over the top.
- Add the melted chocolate to the rest of the milk agar-agar mixture, then pour it on top of the bowl. Place in refrigerator until solid then flip bowl over to remove.
This article and recipe adapted from this site